Yes, if you haven't noticed, and I am sure you have, I keep forgetting to update this thing. Right now the weather is cold and foggy. SUPER foggy. Foggier than I ever remember it getting here. No snow, but maybe soon! :)

Not much has changed since my last post. I still work at Forza. And a lot at Bethany as well. I am also applying to two bible colleges. Ecola and Timberline. Ecola is in Cannon Beach, Oregon and Timberline is in Colorado! I don't have a preference between the two yet, and I may not even go at all next year.

Let's see...

I don't have anything extremely insightful to say today/tonight. I do have a good idea though. I think David should make a new blog. If he did... I think I would like, not drink coffee for a month just out of pure amazement.

4 Comments:

  1. Katy said...
    Colorado! We might be going to Colorado! I hope not though.
    Meagan Ruff said...
    haha dont get so excited then. you scared me!
    Karen Isbell said...
    i agree. If i check david's blog one more time and that stupid family o meter shows up i'm going to delete his name from my blog list =) and I might give up chocolate for a month out of amazement
    Meagan Ruff said...
    yeah that same picture of farah, cole, and david. COLE LOOKS EQUALLY LIKE DAVID AND FARAH. what a surprise. haha. i feel like that thing is mocking me everytime i check!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home