Awww. Yes I am always the one to make a funny face as Katy pointed out. I don't know why, its just fun I guess. Anyways, for those of you in Georgia who refuse to come to Washington even for a short visit, this is a recent picture of me! Haha. It was at the Forza Christmas Party. On the left is my wonderful roommate Katie, and on my right is my amazing friend Taylor. Its kind of funny because together we make a blonde joke! Haha... So a blonde, a brunette, and redhead walked into the Forza Christmas Party... yeah.



My good friend Nate, and Taylor [pictured above], decided one night to draw most of the guys from Forza. They got a little out of hand with Drew W's hair... but a lot of them are very recognizable. MOst people first spot Drew K... then Bryan. [Clockwise from the left is Nate, Drew Konzelman, Bryan our boss, Alex, Daniel, Derek, and Drew Westerfield.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home