My hair went from being almost halfway down my back, to being cut above my shoulders, and I am getting the feeling this is only a small vision of what is yet to come. And I am not talking about my hair. [Although I really do love it, and as soon as I get a camera I will take a picture. :) And as for not being on the computer... no internet at the apartment, SLOW internet at Forza, I just don't have a lot of time. haha.]

I don't want to go into full detail about this possibly new change... but it is exciting. For me at least. Its definitely a big deal, and something I fully need to pray about for a while. So we will see if this is where God is leading me. :)

Sorry for the vagueness.

2 Comments:

  1. Farah said...
    Can't wait for the visual. You know you could text me a pic in the interim. I mean great ones of snow, mountains, and Diet Rite trucks, but of Meagan Maki...who could beat that?
    Katy said...
    I did the same thing with my hair...right after I got married. Did you secretly get married Mrs. K-W-Whatever?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home