i love sundays. today we had nachos and taquitos [although i ONLY liked the nachos] and salsa for 'quatro de mayo'. and also because jake locker, the QB for the huskies, came and spoke at all three services. so everyone hung out outside in the front roped off part of the parking lot, eating nachos and hanging out with jake locker. not to mention, it actually feels like spring today! sunny and warm!! i had to turn on my AC in the car!! amazing. another good part about today... my three-year-old class. they are awesome! caleb, one particular three-year-old, told me that i smell very nice today. haha. and pretty much every kid runs to me when they are crying. i feel bad for the other teachers, because i am pretty much the favorite of my class. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home