Random things I am thankful for this week so far:

1. WASL testing which equals LATE ARRIVAL!!! [10:45AM]

2. Random trips to Oregon with my best travel buddy, to see my other best long distance friend :]

3. My voicemail that is actually a rap Katy and I performed, and peoples reaction messages after they listen to it. :] If you want to hear it, I won't answer between the hours of 12AM and 7AM because I am sleeping. haha.

4. Late afternoon naps after a bad/boring/tiring day.

5. Funny videos of the president saying "Warrrrrrrrrr Eagle!!!" [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN16FOotQmo]

6. Evan no longer being "in love" with me and instead following around Katy.

7. Being able to paint a lovely masterpiece in annual instead of stressing over yearbook page deadlines.

8. An amazing God that is leading me through this crazy mess called 'choosing a college'.

5 Comments:

  1. isbo said...
    no decision yet, eh? a little birdie told me you should come down this way...maybe it was a tiger, or a senator...i'm not sure. anyway, best of luck in the decision process. you are right where you need to be.
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    so, is there one that you're leaning toward more than another at this point?
    Meagan Ruff said...
    umm yeah definitly. aum and then eventually auburn.
    Katy said...
    He stopped following me too :]
    Amanda Otis said...
    You forget to mention the sweetest sista ever who found that funny video of the president saying war eagle thank you very much!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home