HOW CAN THIS BE?!?!

Its March 2oth?!?! You have got to be joking. It was JUST the begininng of February, and I was at the mall estimating how many jelly beans it would take to fill a DP bottle... and now it is almost two months past that?? It is almost spring break. Then my CP presentation. Then graduation. What is going on?!? But I have to admit I kind of like it. I am sooo done with high school.

On another completely random note... my TV is so strange. It makes weird clicking and beeping noises when my phone or T's phone is about to ring. The even weirder part is each phone has a distinct sound. So my TV starts a deep fast paced clicking sound and I pick up my phone, stare at it, and 2 seconds later it says incoming call. Then my TV makes a quick beeping sound and Talicia looks at her screen, and 2 seconds later she has a text message. Its so weird. But sometimes it makes the noise and no call or text comes. Then we get kinda bummed out. haha.

4 Comments:

  1. Dylan said...
    yeah, imagine what the phone is doing to your brain!...its like having brainfarts...haha...not really...and i'm not a anti-cell-phone person, trust me...
    Farah said...
    Y'all are weird. Love you bunches and miss you like CRAZY!!!
    from the heart of cooka said...
    megan -- thanks a zillion 4 what u do in chaseplace! i'll miss u when you graduate. but i'll say this--college days are grrrreat!

    about that tv/phone deal....if the little green men show up tell 'em i said hello! :-)
    Unknown said...
    holy moley my phone does the same freaky thing, too!!! ugh. it's kinda creepy. so i was forced against the will to work at the bank today. ha. missed most of the day, except when micah got to get out of a meeting with pastor brent early and came and picked me up to go to lunch at applebees! yum....i was soooo crazy-hungry!!! lol. yeah. i want raised beds in boxes outside so that i can plant my garden! tell those crazy men to build a fence for me! gosh....

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home