life alert

Well today I did my job shadow. Not too exciting considering its not the job I truly want to pursue, but it was alright.
The teacher was explaining to her kindergarteners that I was a senior in high school. Now think... kindergarteners dont know what freshman, sophomores, juniors, or seniors are... so they were a bit confused. I know this because after she said that and let them begin working, a cute little red headed boy told me: "Senior citizens need to wear Life Alert." [pointing to his heart.] So I mean obviously I am not a senior citizen but he didn't know what a senior in high school is. Pretty funny. Random day.

2 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    you might start a new fashion trend if you get yourself a life alert pendant on a nice long, dog-tag chain. and just think; medical help would be on its way should you ever become incapacitated. heehee.
    Farah said...
    I love kid processing!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home