COMPLETE CRAZINESS

Okay not really but it got your attention right? So today was a pretty routine day: woke up, got ready for school, my car ran out of gas [yes that is routine for me], went to school, craved Starbucks, Amanda bought me Starbucks, and then I cleaned my room. Sounds normal right? WRONG.

See by that little description you would have never known that I actually woke up at 7:15AM, five minutes before I need to leave for school... and that getting ready for school consisted of running around the house as fast as I could trying to find my jeans [which I still got the wrong pair]. Then as my car was running out of gas, my brother was complaining on how he was going to be late to school... and how I shouldn't sing in the car because it annoys him. Once at school [my mom drove me], I realized I forgot a lunch... AND didn't have breakfast, so not only was I craving Starbucks... I needed anything to eat. ha.

Now, don't think I had a bad day... because actually it was great. In 6th period, my last class aka Annual, I started a painting [because the annual room is connected to the art room, and we share a teacher]. The painting is actually pretty brill [brilliant]. Then Amanda Otis... my wonderful friend and lifesaver... bought me a double chocolate chip frap from Starbucks!!!! Just when you thought my day couldn't get any better, my room is spotless. Unlike many people... I LOVE cleaning [I think that may be the sole reason Shea wants me to live with her?? hah.] I don't know what it is but being home by myself with the music super loud just makes me want to clean.

So... it that weird how in the first part my day was just plain... but once I started explaining, it was actually a complex day. I think I get that ability to explain every detail from having to do it to Farah all the time. I say I went to the movies... and she says: What movie? With who? Was it good? It is actually kinda fun. :]

1 Comment:

  1. Farah said...
    Glad I could influence you to have fun!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home