...because not only do they NEVER post, but they probably don't read these too often either, otherwise they would post something. And although this post actually has nothing to do with them, I just want to say that I actually check to see if they write anythign new... and, well, they haven't since September. SLACKERS. :]

ANYWAYS...random little post for ya:: I am starting to very much dislike cold. I used to love cold weather, ice, and snow... but not anymore. It is so cold that after being outside for even a couple minutes... my insides start to hurt. Then I get inside and look dumb because my cheeks are pink, my teeth and chattering, and I can;t stop shaking!!! Now, I am all for snow and missing school and everything, but I wish it snowed at like... 45 degrees. That would be nice.

Now I am about to go completely contradict what I just said about hating the cold by going to watch a movie in the Reeves downstairs. I promise it is almost as cold as outside. But as long as I am with friends I will be good. I don't know the movie yet, but I am sure it will be good. :]

3 Comments:

  1. isbo said...
    well for your info, we do check blogs, we just don't take the time out of our lives to post. slackers we may be, but we are at least up to date on what y'all are doing. oh, and thanks for the dedication.
    Mama Mel said...
    maybe you should "byoh" .... when you come to the Reeves .... bring your own heater?!
    Karen Isbell said...
    Thanks for the dedication, I actually check your blog regularly, I just haven't been motivated to post recently, but I will soon on your behalf. Anxiously awaiting the news of your acceptance to AUM!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home