So... I love the idea of making lists. Ahhh it is just amazing. I once made a list of 100 things no one knew about me. Now I only got to 30, but I looked back and realized a few things have changed. The quick corrections include:

1. My favorite color is now orange. :]
2. I have added two states to my list of places I've been: Georgia and Ohio.
3. I STILL miss eating twizzlers and drinking Cherry Coke after 222 bible study.
4. I actually AM a senior now. And have been one for a month!!

Okay so for my REAL top ten list. Really the top eleven reasons why Orting is amazing.

11. There is an AMAZING pumpkin patch called Spooner Farms complete with a corn maze.
10. You can get from any one place to another within five minutes.
9. The OHS football team is amazing!!!
8. If you have nothing to do, Safeway is always there, and you will ALWAYS see someone you know.
7. If you are in a hurry, you can go through the NEW Starbucks drive-thru, or any of the other 28927 coffee stands in town.
6. It never gets a million degrees with 1000% humidity.
5. You have no trouble getting a Christmas tree.
4. There is always cell phone service.
3. You don't ever have to worry about bugs... except maybe a spider every now and then.
2. There is this BEAUTIFUL thing right at the center of town's view called Mt. Rainier.
1. The people= AMAZING.

:)

4 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    oh gosh....does this mean you're not gonna get out and experience the world outside of our small town?!!
    Meagan Ruff said...
    Oh no I definetly am. Just not next week.
    Farah said...
    Is this a commercial for people who are not there? If so, you need to not forget corn maze and giant pumpkins within short distance. (Could be added to the Christmas tree number in order to keep it to ten). The only place to get pumpkins here is the farmer's market and the grocery store, except for one place that is a 30-40 minute drive away.
    Farah said...
    Great editing!!!! Now the commercial is complete to go public.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home