life update.

My name is still Meagan.
I still have a green car.
I have gotten pulled over TWICE in the past two weeks... but for nothing I did.
My hair is still blonde, and I still don't know how to wear my contacts.
I still LOVE babysitting, and still need a job.
I recently got a kitten. Okay wait no, I just recently wanted one, and still do.
I have not gotten hurt, sick or beat up. Actually I have never gotten beat up.
School is still boring, but I am doing well. YAY. :]
I am getting my hair cut tomorrow.
I [and partially Talicia] saved Matthew's life today.
I am still going to go to college.
I am practicing looking people in the eye all the time. Saige gave me a staredown in Chaseplace the other day, man she is good!!!! haha.
I am still wondering why David hasn't updated his blog in five years. Is anyone else???

4 Comments:

  1. David Isbell said...
    I prefer anonimity
    isbo said...
    i am actually not alive. this is my ghost telling you that i died. i didn't like blogging anyway.
    Meagan Ruff said...
    hahaha. you guys are both crazy. and bryan don't tell farah you are dead, that might confuse her because technically me and katy are just on a long road trip with you since you took us to the airport. hah.
    Farah said...
    YEAH! I was doing alright just talking myself into Bryan next door being an optical allusion since he is driving around with y'all, but his ghost--that is too much for me to handle. I know the boys keep me from sleeping on occasion but being "haunted" would send me completely into commitment.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home