I seriously LOVE days like today. [Besides getting rear-ended by a dumb girl. Long story.] I think I am obsessed with rain and coldness. Its kinda weird, but I have been looking forward to THIS day... [well weather like this day] all summer. I like the heat, even in Alabama, but my favorite weather is rain. All day I heard Amanda complaining about the cold, and to walk fast because her hair was getting wet [no offence Amanda :) ], but I could have just stayed outside all day. Then, during a yearbook adventure to Safeway 6th period, Katy, Jarvis, Amanda and I stopped at Starbucks. Seriously, how much better does coffee taste when it is cold and rainy? [And also when the coffee didn't cost you anything :) ]. So we were standing on the busy street corner waiting to cross the street, white chocolate mocha in hand, and Katy said, "This is totally a Washington moment." I couldn't agree more. I love it.

6 Comments:

  1. Amanda Otis said...
    Rain and coldness are...not cool.
    Farah said...
    THank you for the nostalgic description... I miss it so! But did have a great day myself! No drizzle rain, but beautiful Fall Day!
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    yay for gray, dreary, rainy, windy days!! today when we were leaving south hill, i commented to david, "man, i am LOVING this weather. it really puts me in a good mood!!" i know it makes lots of people kinda blue, but i think too much sunshine puts me in a bad mood!
    Amanda Otis said...
    Tanya is a rhymer! :]
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    no more rhymes now....i mean it

    anybody want a peanut?
    Meagan Ruff said...
    haha yes you are a poet!! rain puts me in a good mood too and i'm not quite sure why. its awesome though. :]

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home