random

Farah you should apprieciate this... its an antique Dr. Pepper cooler that we saw at a swap meet type thing in Packwood. We were camping with our whole family, and Packwood has a HUGE swap meet every Labor Day Weekend. There are like... 22,000 people there per day. Its crazy, but this was one of the coolest things I saw. It was $325.00. hah!!!

This is Amanda and I [for anyone who was wondering] on my 18th birthday party. I made cupcakes [easier clean-up for my mom], and put them on this sweet tower thingy. Well besides the fact that my face is part was cut off... its pretty darn brill[iant].

This is my favorite flower... a lily, and in my favorite color... orange. Its not a very clear picture but gosh I love that flower. :]

So there you go Farah. I updated it. :]

1 Comment:

  1. Farah said...
    lovin' the cooler and the lily. (really Auburn-y with the purple status) ((one of my favorite flowers is a lily also- the stargazer)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home