ahh the memories...

This is for anyone who went to riot last year... remember when we used to always go to Mcdonalds Tuesday nights??? And then David would ask us a million questions... and when you would ask him something he would say, " What do YOU think?" [Trying to sound smart]. Anyways this post I was just reading from January, when we still had our after 222 high school bible study, was pretty sweet. I used to always write quotes of the day, and this was the quote, "YES." -David Isbell. I don't even remember what he asked us, but Justin gave an answer, and David said YES!!! It was amazing. I think we were going to have a party but we didn't. Anyways, I was just reminded of that. It was great. :]

5 Comments:

  1. David Isbell said...
    Thanks for the stroll
    Farah said...
    For REAL. That was great. Glad you still remember RIOT and stuff.
    Amanda said...
    tear.
    Meagan Ruff said...
    GLAD I STILL REMEMBER? What the heck. I am not old. You have only been gone for like, what, 4 months??? I also remember playing dominos in your kitchen on Chritmas Eve and hot chocolate at bus stops. Now THAT was a long time ago. ;]
    Farah said...
    Sorry, touchy...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home