Reasons why today was sweet:

1. I woke up on time and was ready early.

2. I didn't have to drive Jarvis to school :)

3. Me and Lauren went to Starbucks and it only cost $1.44

4. My classes went by fast [[since we didn't have first or second barely]]

5. I actually had money to buy a smoothie for lunch and not have to borrow from Jarvis, Jarvis's friends, or anyone else.

6. I got to go shopping after school with Jess.

7. I found like, the best sales ever. And got sweet sunglasses.

8. Jess and I [[with the help of Lucas and Mackenzie]] had the best prank ever on Dylan.

9. It turns out we didn't break his CD player.

10. I got home at a decent time after watching a movie!! [[this is definetly a first]]





So as you can see today was pretty cool. :]]

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    How do I get the friends i want on my page? sorry this has nothing to do with your blog, Im glad that was a good day for you:)
    T

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home