So many things are coming up in the next couple months... it is just CRAZY. But right now all I can think about is the trip to Alabama, which I am totally pumped for. It is going to awesome!!!! I can't wait to go on the plane [[which is dumb but hey I have never been on a plane]]. Then we get to go to Bryan and Karen's wedding :). We get to eat at like a million places David says are the best ever. We get to go to Auburn [[the school]] and see it like, in person. lol. As Katy and I were just talking about.... we haven't fully comprehended that we are actually going to go to Alabama. It's like this imaginary thing we talk about but don't really THINK about. I am so excited!!!! It's basically going to be the coolest thing I've ever done in my life. :]]

6 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    cooler than giving your life over to Christ?! man, alabama must be SOME kind of place.....
    Meagan Ruff said...
    okay maybe like the 2nd or 3rd cooles... but its up there :)
    Meagan Ruff said...
    *coolest hehe
    Farah said...
    Oh, I hope you are not disappointed! These hopes and expectations you have. I love them, but you live in the coolest place ever already.
    Katy said...
    ewww i have to pack clothes. in a suitcase.

    i hate packing. when i go somewhere, i just throw everything in the back seat.
    Greg said...
    Ahem......I am scared to ponder how much stuff you will all try to pack!! Remember, you have a 70lb weight limit!! Do I need to charter a 747 cargo plane just for your luggage!!?? Sheeeeeesh

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home