neat freak :)

It could be beacuse my mom washes the dishes completely before they go into the dishwasher, or because my dad vacuums the garage floor... but somehow I became a total neat freak. Its not a bad thing. I mean, my room is spotless [[especially right now, since our house can be invaded by potenitial buyers anytime]], my car is dirt free, and my binder and back pack is ALWAYS organized. Even ask some of my friends... I clean up after them everytime they are at my house!!! And because of this clean-ness, I rarely lose anything[[with the exception of keys, which I have lost or locked in my vehicle a few times]]. My brother on the other hand, loses everything he comes in contact with. Its kind of funny actually.




Anyways, as I was rearranging my room today I realized this crazy part of me. I suddenly had to put EVERYTHING away. Every bobby pin, penny, and pencil anywhere in my room. Now that it is all done, I feel very accomplished. Everything is in its place and I don't even want to go to bed tonight because it will mess up my bed and blankets. hehe. Its good have a clean room. Now I just want to go sit in there and admire it. But unfortunetly there is nothing to DO in there, so I'll have to wait until I go to sleep. Anyways that is all for now. :)

3 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    maki, does the term "ocd" mean anything to you?
    isbo said...
    it's almost impossible to keep up, huh? i post so much i don't even know where i find the time to do it!

    bryan.

    p.s. 10 days till the big day, 8 'til alabama
    Meagan Ruff said...
    Tayna I do not have "ocd". I just liek to have things nice and neat :]] lol.

    And Bryan I am totally excited to come to Alabama more than anything else I have ever been excited about!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home