aww flip...

Well I had this sweet pictrure I was going to post, but my computer is being dumb. I feel like I haven't posted anything in a long, long time. Me and Jessica have been so busy making pasta every day of our lives that I haven't had time to do this. haha just jokinggg. Anyways... a little update of the coolness of my day to day life:






Sunday: We made some yummy pasta. Someone had the idea to blow up an egg in the microwave, and it worked :) haha. Jessica beat up Dylan for about an hour and a half.


Monday: We hung out with Farah, watched Sweet Home Alabama [[my favorite part is when she redecorates Jake's house, he opens the fridge and, with a digusted look on his face, says, "CHICK FOOD?" haha I love it.]], made more pasta, bought 64 cent candy hearts from Safeway, and Gene's truck was steaming so we took him to Jessica's house.


Tuesday: Went to the mall where Gene asked every person we passed if they liked his hat. Made MORE pasta [[can you believe we still have pasta left in our house?]]. Went to bible study at Ptarmigan.


Wednesday: Went to Nat's game. Had a girl's night at Red Robin which did not include pasta amazingly {Me, La, Meg, T}. Made some new inside jokes. Met a sweet waitress from Michigan//Texas//Florida. Babysat the Isbell boys.





Quote of the day: "That's where it is." [[from mine and Lauren's favorite song by Carrie Underwood. :)

3 Comments:

  1. Farah said...
    I now know that if y'all ever forget me, at least you'll remember my pasta. I'm also glad you are trying new types here and there. Stepping out on a limb! Please be more specific about which ones you are using in the future so the rest of us can experiment also.
    Katy said...
    Thu 9-Mar-06

    Seattle (SEA)
    Depart 11:52 am to Dallas (DFW)
    Arrive 5:43 pm 1,663 mi
    (2,676 km)
    Duration: 3hr 51mn
    AA American Airlines
    Flight: 875
    Dallas (DFW)
    Depart 7:39 pm to Birmingham (BHM)
    Arrive 9:16 pm 591 mi
    (951 km)
    Duration: 1hr 37mn
    AA American Airlines
    Flight: 2466

    Sun 19-Mar-06

    Birmingham (BHM)
    Depart 3:59 pm to Dallas (DFW)
    Arrive 6:06 pm 591 mi
    (951 km)
    Duration: 2hr 7mn
    AA American Airlines
    Flight: 897
    Dallas (DFW)
    Depart 8:29 pm to Seattle (SEA)
    Arrive 10:41 pm 1,663 mi
    (2,676 km)
    Duration: 4hr 12mn
    AA American Airlines
    Flight: 1779
    Meagan Ruff said...
    thanks katy :)

    i'm excited!!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home