I extrememly dislike Wednesdays. They are boring and drag on foreverrrrrrrrrrrr. The best part about Wednesday is the time I am sleeping, because sleep is always good. Other than that I can't see any good in this day, but I am excited for this weekend.
#1-- I am going ice skating... the coolest sport ever. The only thing better than ice skating is broom hockey because I am pro. haha.
#2--I don't have any plans for Saturday which means we will most likely have a movie night. This always happens when there is nothing to do. And I will probably get to hang out with the coolest girl I know, Talicia, during the day. Farah if you are reading this we would be more than happy to babysit Saturday anytime. haha.
#3--The Superbowl.
Okay so this weekend got my mind of today, which is good. Also I just remembered that tomorrow is career day...and I am babysitting for 3 different people!!! OKay well 2 and then I am goign to see Amanda while she is babysitting, but still. lol. It is sweet!!!

And the my awesome quote for today..."Wir werfen eine ei an das Auto." You are allowed to lie in German accoring to Herr Hodel, so I made up that sweet sentence.

4 Comments:

  1. Farah said...
    what time will movie night start; maybe david and i could hit the movie before?
    Dylan said...
    oh yeah...and i will be joining you when you are on the ice floor and i will try and help you as you fall to the ground...haha...and i love that quote for some reason...i don't know why but it just rings a bell in my head...heehee...
    Meagan Ruff said...
    well farah we would plan our movie around YOU. that is how much i love you!!! hehe :). and dylan... i am pretty sure last time we went ice skating YOU were the one falling on the ice, not me. and the quote... yeah its amazing.
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    oh, no.....my kid is beginning to use the "......" again. somebody stop him!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home