Today we started our new classes. Mine are actually really easy, except the teachers want them to sound hard. Since when do you read a book in Leadership? Exactly, NEVER. I know Mrs. Whipkey is lying and only wants to scare people but seriously, I think she went too far. German II is sad. I haven't taken German I since 1st term freshman year. That means I have had two FULL years in between these classes. Do you want to know how I did answering about 12 questions on the board today? Okay I went 12 for 12. So I am pretty much a stud at German. Ask me anything and I will know how to say it. So that leaves me with my TA class [self explanatory], and finally Holocaust Studies. Holocaust Studies might actually be a little bit of work, but not that bad. So in case I am being too sarcastic [Darren voted me most sarcastic in my Physics class], I really do like my classes. As for Alabama... only 37 more days. I am excited beyond words.

Also, my quote is very short and easily memorizable. If you ever have a conversation where David Isbell asks you 920138708124089127 questions and everytime you answer he just asks another question, you will know why this is a significant quote.
"YES." -David Isbell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home