Okay, so everyone reading this is probably like... hmmm this has got to be good. Everyone needs good advice right? Right. Okay so here it is. If you ever decide to take German II [[which is your first mistake]], do not attempt to take it TWO YEARS after you completed German I. You might as well be taking Spanish III... that is how hard it is.

OKay so onto something good. Farah will love this... I got a Dr. Pepper. I have it right now, in fact I think I will take a nice big drink of it since it is here with me. Ahhh refreshing. Yes Amanda and mine's thirstyness was saved by Justin bringing us a HUGE Dr. Pepper, and it is extra crisp. Hmmmm you know when you get those really good Dr. Peppers? Like they are just crisp and so thirst quenching and not flat at all?? [[Yes Cameron it is bad to shake up pop and I will KILL you if you try to shake mine up... the German word for kill is totem, one thing I HAVE learned.]] MMhmmm okay so I am probably like torturing anyone that is addicted to Dr. Pepper and doesn't have one by their side. Sorry about that. haha.

And for my amazing, fantastic, spectacular quote... well I don't have one. But I guess I could just go with this...
"zzzzzzzzsssssssszzsssssss" [[That is the fizzing sound coming from my Dr. Pepper.]]

3 Comments:

  1. Farah said...
    That was a much better Dr. Pepper story than your last one and it wasn't even in the title. Are you as anal about pop that has been shaken just a little as David is? I didn't know this about you. I'll drink a Dr. Pepper any way: shaken, flat, hot, cold, on ice (if I have to), it doesn't matter. But I do agree that it is best in a freshly opened 20 oz. right out of the fridge.
    Farah said...
    Oh yeah, I forgot my original comment. (YOu sidetracked me with that Dr. Pepper stuff). Anyway, I thought you were a "stud at German" according to your earlier post about new classes. (You know what God says about boasting.) lol
    Meagan Ruff said...
    lol... okay so I AM a stud at German, I'm not boasting its just a well known fact. But it is EXTREMEMLY hard after not taking it for two years. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home