Well... as some people may know, my dad busted the water pipes in the garage earlier this winter when he decided to wash his truck in 28 degree weather. Since then, I turned on the water [[during winter break I think]], and the garage ceiling started raining. So my excuse was that I was trying to make a pool in the attic, but my dad didn't think that was very cute. Now, at exactly 8:20PM, my dad accidnetly turned on the water in the garage again and VOILA... we have ourselves another pool. Personally I think we should just buy a pool, it would be way easier than this whole attic thing, but I don't know I guess its the cool thing to do. Now my family is frantically running around the getting towels and buckets to catch the drips from our ceiling, not to mention now we can't wash our hands or flush the toilet until it is all cleaned up [[that would add to the water]]. Pretty much I think it is the funniest thing ever. My parent's don't think its so funny so I won't laugh in front of them.

Quote..."I told you not to wash your truck when it was that cold outside!!!"

3 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    I FIND YOU AND YOU FAMILY QUITE BIZARRE.
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    OOPS..."YOUR FAMILY" MY BAD
    Meagan Ruff said...
    yeah what can i say? locking ourselves out of houses and vehicles, then flooding our garage. its crazy over here.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home