Yes that's right, I cracked and told Justin who put the egg on his truck. haha. It was great. And he wasn't even mad!!!! I was basically cornered with a water bottle over my head and I don't know why he wasn't threatening Dylan too... ANYWAYS... I screamed for my mom and she just laughed so I pretty much had no choice but to say it was me. Then he STILL dumped water on me. WOW. I should have said it was Dylan and Gene, then maybe he would have dumped the water on him. So yeah basically that was the most exciting part of my night, sadly. Nothing fun, I think its because we didn't have Gene and Jess [[and because Justin came]]. hhaahha JUST JOKING. Okay so not really, but I am super tired and need to stop typing. I don't have a quote because I can barely keep my eyes open. Sorryyy. I will come up with one tomorrow because I have a feeling tomorrow will be a lot more fun than tonight was. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home