past friendships...

Okay... so this blog might not be that funny or entertaining... sorry guys. haha. But really... right now I am talking to Amanda Otis... about our old friendship. In case you didn't know, we were inseparable. Best friends. Sisters. My parents were her parents and hers were mine. We spent basically every minute together and when we weren't, we were probably talking on the phone or online. I can honestly say I have NEVER had a friend that close before, and its sad. Of course I miss being friends, and I know she does too [[since duhhh we are talking about it right now]]. But it really is sad how something like that can end over something so little as a fight. After being such good friends... [[we stayed at each other's houses ALL the time, went on every vacation together, and had the best inside jokes of my life]]... I can definetly admit that when we started fighting, it was the worst time of my life. For every bit that I loved her as a friend, I hated her that much more when we were fighting. We couldn't look at each other, and we had to sit at the same table at lunch!! The sound of her name made me cringe and everything she did annoyed me. Now we are friends again... which is weird. We talk about the funny things we have done in the past, like play secret agents, drive the golf cart, and watch the "river people". But it still is sad that our friendship will never be the same.




This has happened more recently too, at least the losing a friend part. But it didn't happen in the same way. We were best friends too... but since we aren't on good terms right now... its kind of hard to talk about. Just like with Amanda, I don't even know what started this shift in friends, but now we don't even talk. It's like one day... we stopped hanging out. We stopped talking. We stopped basically everything. Now its like we weren't even friends to begin with, which is sad because I really do love her. Lately we're always fake around each other... not like when Amanda and I didn't get along and didn't talk. We can look at each other, say hi, smile or whatever... and yet inside I know I am seriously mad at her, and I know for a fact she's mad at me too. And for what reason? Yeah beats me.
But anyways if you really read this whole thing... man you have a lot of time on your hands. But truly losing friends sucks. Thats about all I have to say.




Quote for today: "THEY FOUND IT!!" or German version, "SIE HABEN ES GEFUNDEN!!" [[mine and Amanda's best inside joke]].

2 Comments:

  1. Katy said...
    i love you meagan.
    Katy said...
    p.s. 30 days.
    11 days.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home