Last night I definetly did not hang out with Dylan. I didn't see Talicia either, or Gene, or Jess. I didn't make the BEST pasta//chicken alfredo. And me Talicia and Dylan definetly didn't eat it. I know that I didn't drive to South Hill, go to WalMart, or the drive thru at McDonalds. Dylan and Gene didn't make friends with the drive thru lady, and we definetly did not get coffee at Big Foot Java [[which did you know they are not open 24 hours a day?]]. Last night was probably the most boring, uneventful night ever. Not to mention, I only got 5 hours of sleep doing NOTHING. haha.

5 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    big foot java is my absolute favorite espresso stand. what the heck do you mean they're not open 24 hrs?
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    ps...for you and dylan: the correct spelling is D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y. thank you,
    your friendly neighborhood spell checker
    Meagan Ruff said...
    Okay about teh Big Foot Java thingy... I was being sarcastic, since obviously I did hang out with Dylan, Gene, Jessica, and Talica. lol. And that you for the spelling, I have been spelling that word wrong my entire life. lol.
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    THAT me? you're hilarious! love you bunches
    Meagan Ruff said...
    pshhh I told you I can't spell. hahahahah. thank you.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home