yes i cant spell and thi s will prove it. i wil l type this whoe lthing without corredcting anything. so number on e i cant sepll and number 2 i cant type either. myabe i am goign too fast or somethign or i am just not paying enough attention but hrer are my most commonly miseplled words. [[OKay from now on I am fixing the spelling]]




like- liek


the-teh


that-taht


definitely- definetly (I just figured that one out)


whole- whoel


have-ahve




OKay so I am a bad typer and speller. But guess what... half the people I have met in my life spell my name wrong [[Megan, Meghan, MEAGAGAJSHAPIOHAOGAN... who knows what they do.]] so I think that I can type and spell badly if I want. But I don't want to so you all are lucky. hehe.

3 Comments:

  1. Farah said...
    It would probably help if you learned where to place your hands on the keypad and used your whole hand instead of just one finger. (that is typing help) With spelling, you are on your own.
    Meagan Ruff said...
    Thanks I will try that more often!!! :)
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    funny that farah gives advice on spelling...she has the same problem with the word "definitely" that you do! hee hee don't tell her i said that

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home