Wednesday [[today]]

For waking up late and arguing with my brother, my day took a much better turn once I got to school. In leadership me and Jessica made the most amazing posters, one for INterhigh and one for Valentine's Day... but both were pink and red. hehe. We also splatter painted them but it kinda looks like blood (sad life huh?). The rest of my day went by pretty fast because I had a lot of work, but thankfully no homework. At lunch, Jessica, Justin, and I made plans for the funnest time ever. Since Dylan can't come we decided to do everything he loves. Jessica and I are making chicken alfredo pasta stuff, hot pockets, and of course drinking Dr. Pepper. Then we were thinking of calling up Krystal, and maybe even stealing his best friend Brian to hnag out with us. haha jk. Anyway...




After school Talicia and I went over to the Isbell's to watch Dax and Cole. We decided to take them for a walk which was sooo funny. Dax repeated everythgin we said... so when Talicia said "I love teryaki.", that because Dax's new phrase for the rest of the walk. And let me tell you he can say teryaki really good for a 2 year old. After we were done there, we came home and got ready for dinner... which was spent at the Ram on South Hill.




Now I am just kinda sitting here looking forward to this weekend, and next weekend, and MARCH 9TH. Oh my goodness only 29 more days. Can you believe it?




Quote of the day: "You...are...watching...me...throw...the ball... Meagan Makiii!!" -Dax [[He kept pausing in between words]]

1 Comment:

  1. Farah said...
    Dax says "teryaki" so well because he really loves the stuff. If you ever ask him what he wants for supper, that is what he will say even if you had it for lunch or supper the night before (unless he is feeling "chicken and fries" that day. Anyway, thank you so much for keeping the boys yesterday. Y'all ran out before I could hug you and thank you properly.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home