So last night after playing games and eating pizza at David and Farah's, we went to Carol's house to watch a movie. We watched Underclassmen and it was actually realllllllllllllly good. Then I went to Lauren's and we pretty much went to bed right away. So this is where I got annoyed... my mom wanted me to be home by 11 today, and I woke up and Lauren's clock said 10:45 so I told her you know, I have to be home by 11, but I will see you later. WOW I get in my car and Lauren's clock was wrong, it's only 9:25. I was locked out of their house and everyone was alseep so I just came home and have nothing to do now. haha. I'm not really mad I was just joking but yeah...yesterday was fun.

3 Comments:

  1. Katy said...
    So, do you really think Jessica Simpson uses proactiv, or is she just in it for the money?
    Meagan Ruff said...
    money.
    Katy said...
    thats what i thought.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home