The Target Challenge...

The Target Challenge" is to take a bike form the back of target, and ride it all the way to the front of the store, get off of it, and walk out the doors without getting stopped by a worker.

My brother and his friends made this up, so tonight, Jessica and I tred our own version, except I think we shouldcall it "The WalMart Challenge", since we did it in WalMart. Instead of riding the bikes to the front door [we weren't ready to leave] we had races around the toy aisles. I am pretty sure I got in a good three laps before a nice lady came and told us to stop. [She actually was really nice]. Then Jess and I decided to go to the front counter and page Dylan, Justin, and Gene because WalMart is huge and we got separated. Instead of using their real names though, we used their girl names, Dylaina, Justine, and Gena. It was pretty much amazing. After we did "The WalMart Challenge", we drove around South Hill a little, then out to Camp One where we got scared and turned around, and then to the fat lady's house who stands on her porch in a bra. No I am not joking there is an old lady who stands on her porch in a bra and chases you if you come down her road. Well this time we thought she was chasing us in her car but it turned out to be a fasle alarm, the car turned a different way. After that we headed back home since everyone was pretty tired. Well Farah always has a quote of the day so I came up with one...

"Attention WalMart shoppers, will Justine, Dylaina, and Gena please meet your party at the cutomer service desk. Justine, Dylaina, and Gena. Thank you."

1 Comment:

  1. Farah said...
    Oh, to be in high school or college again. Not because I don't like where I am now; just that I imaging that lady would not have been so nice to a 29 year old with 2 children. That sounds like a wonderful time in Wal-Mart. That Camp One thing is becoming a rut for y'all. If this is what you do for fun, you will love AL!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home