memory

I just read an old blog that reminded me of the time that we [Amanda, Talicia, and Cameron] were at the Isbells and being slightly louder than we should have been for that late hour, and David came out to tell us to quiet down. He was pretty much walking asleep... and while all of us kids were wide awake, sitting on the couches with the light on, he looked at Cameron and said, " Dont act like you're asleep!" Haha... I don't know why that was so funny, but I miss those days.
I am pretty sure that was after he encouraged us to go to the scary neighborhood where we were confronted by the police. I have the best role models!!!!!!! :)

4 Comments:

  1. Farah said...
    I remember that we "discouraged" the visit to the scary neighborhood. (Gave you precise directions...maybe...provided you with flashlights...possibly...but "encouraged"...I don't think so.)
    Meagan Ruff said...
    hahahahaha.
    Amanda Otis said...
    That is such a great memory! Awwww. Good times! Hahaha.
    Kristen said...
    okay "Ya'll" "Ya'll" "Ya'll" {laughing in background}
    I think i'm still scared from that place. FBI?whattt??!?!

    ~i think "encouraged" is the most perfect term ;-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home