WOW.

WOW is an understatement to how my week has been. Words cannot explain my joy. I just had quite possibly the best week I have ever had [which is strange because its in the wake of my car being totalled... haha]. I love my jobs: being a barista downtown and interning at Bethany. I have the opportunity to meet and develop relationships with SO MANY people. It blows me away everyday. I have the best friend I could ever ask for. She is always there for me [so cliche, but its true], and she also tells me when I am making a bad decision. I am so glad that God put us in each others lives! Amanda is awesome!! Beyond her, I have several groups of AMAZING friends. My heart is spilling over with joy. My stomach is full of raptors [and no Julia, I will not do my impersonation]. I am so excited to leave tomorrow and visit the people I, without hesitation, call family. I miss them terribly! But I know that when I am gone, I will miss everything here. Although it stinks loving people so much that are on complete oppisite sides of the country, I would rather be far apart than not have them at all!

1 Comment:

  1. Amanda Otis said...
    Awww raptors. i'll impersonate a raptor with you anyday. :) you my favorite girl. by far.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home