kajdlkajd

I was just randomly thinking how weird it is to compare the first time you meet someone to how your relationship is right now. Some examples. When I first met my brother back on January 5, 1991, I never thought that one day that cute little baby with no hair that was sort of really fat would grow into a still really fat [hah joke], annoying, taller than me, louder than me brother who I would want to kick in the shin. I mean, he was a somewhat cute baby right? When I first saw these creepy people standing at my bus stop, I thought they were going to kidnap me. It was COLD, and foggy, and somewhat sprinkling. Who stands at bus stops at 7AM besides kid-knappers right? Little did I know David and Farah would become two of my best adult friends, who I admire sooo much. When I first met Talicia, did I think I would one day bring a couch into my room because she basically lived with me? Nooo. The thought of dating didn't ever even cross my mind when I first met Dylan in the most boring amount of wasted time in my life [drivers ed], and I should seen it coming, when we sat outside of Drivers Ed going over all the cute boys in her old yearbook, that Amanda and I would spend so many nights up late talking about, what else, boys.

I am not really sure what my point is. But I guess its just a cool thing to think about.

5 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    that's a really romantic word picture about you and dyl. brings tears to my eyes. lol
    Meagan Ruff said...
    haha. yeah??? i dont have a comeback.
    Dylan said...
    AMEN to drivers ed!...who needs it neways???..well i guess i should be getting ready to go to the mall...sWeEt AwEsOmE!!!...i love the mall...
    Farah said...
    It is a very cool thing to think about! I think about that day and how we were like "those guys are never going to let us into their world. Did we get up so early before work for NOTHING!" and He says with resounding clarity,"No, not for nothing; for so much more than you could have asked or imagined" WE love you and can't wait to see you two on Friday. I too think about first meetings with others: so many of the students. And most recently, Bether. When we first met, neither of us were really sure about the other and yet here we are together (in more ways than I ever could have thought would be that first day) and I am so very thankful!!!!!
    from the heart of cooka said...
    megan -- i don't remember our first meeting, but i'm sure i was just as "obliv" as always :-)

    sorry i called today (saturday) how could i forget about your trip to the south...duh? sooo sorry.

    have lots of fun! say hey to everyone for us!

    do u know about "obliv"? ask mando :-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home