short but sweet.

Today I went to Six Flags in Georgia with Bryan, Karen, Katy, Matthew and John David. It was awesome and spectacular and amazing and fantastic. The best part... the weather was exactly like a nice Washington day. 75 degrees, and not even humid. Goshhh it was nice. I'm looking forward to the weather. I am excited for fall!!! [AKA the Fair and football games :)].



As for the rides at Six Flags. I went on every single roller coaster... and the Goliath [the newest one] 4 times. We only had to wait in two long lines, one for the Superman ride [amazing. You lay on your stomach and its like flying.] and one for the Deja Vu [AMAZING ride. Unexplainable]. Lets just say as I sit here on Shea's couch 5 hours later, I am still feeling like I am going down the 200 foot drop at 70 miles an hour. Hah!! Time for some sleep!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME HOME TOMORROW. CALL ME WHEN YOU GET TO THE AIRPORT. CALL ME AT HOME, I AM OFF WORK TOMORROW. LOVE YOU LOTS!!!
    MOM
    isbo said...
    i can't believe you haven't blogged about the alabama trip. i was expecting that yesterday! j/k.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home