oh darn.

Today was registration at school which means summer is about to be officially over. I am pretty excited to start off my senior year. I have good classes with some pretty cool teachers, and Katy and Amanda happen to have a lot of the same classes as me. I am really glad Justin and Amanda and Dylan are gone too... just JOKING. :] Thats probably going to be the weirdest not having all the seniors around. Especially in the mornings before school, listening to music in the cars and throwing stuff out our windows into each others cars. I am used to kids leaving my second period class for senior meetings, now I will be leaving my class. I am used to going to graduation every June, and now I will be the one graduating. I am used to having the last week of school empty, but now I won't even have to go the last week of school!!! :] Its pretty weird, but really exciting. Then after that... maybe Auburn? Hopefully. Or maybe Corban. Or maybe I will just be a bum and not go to college. hah. JUST JOKING. I don't know, I guess I'll figure it out.

8 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    or maybe the Lord will ak you to skip college and serve Him overseas....or maybe He'll send you an amazing man of God and your purpose in life will be to stay at home raising up godly kids for the kingdom...or maybe Christ will come back before graduation next june and me and you will be walking the streets of gold, shopping for more crocs and eating pasta alfredo at every meal!!
    Meagan Ruff said...
    All good choices...and all very possible, but I really like the last choice. WE COULD HAVE CROCS IN EVERY COLOR. Even colors that they haven't even made yet!! :]
    Farah said...
    y'all are so weird. Don't you know there will be no shoes in heaven? WHy would anyone want to wear shoes when they could be barefoot and comfy. There may be the "World's Softest Socks" but shoes of any kind; PLEASE!!!!!
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    wow. namecalling and chastisement from farah. must be the alabama heat MAKING HER CRANKY!! LOL
    ok, maybe there won't be shoes in heaven. but i know for a fact that my mansion is gonna have a continuous chocolate river running thru the back yard, and root beer will be available on tap any time of day.
    Katy said...
    rootbeer is available on tap for me anytime of day.
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    katy's already in heaven? gosh, i'm always the last to find stuff out.
    Katy said...
    not heaven...A&W.
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    i knew that, you nerd. i was trying to be funny. sigh.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home