Today Dax woke us up at 10:30 to go swimming. The pool, unlike all pools in Washington, is as hot as a bathtub. So we went swimming and he [Dax] was standing on the edge of the pool talking to Amanda and I... I asked him if he wanted to jump to me and at first he was all for it, then he said, " NO... no. no. no. no. Meagan Maki there is a bug right THERE!!!!" It was great. he's scared of bugs apparently. Then we kinda chilled [literally, Shea's house is really cold inside] until Matthew got here and we went to church. First we went to the Isbell's and listened to some very random songs on the computer [about the candyman and the skin on the end of your elbow]. Later we watched Final Destination 3... which is gross. And basically every part of my body fell alseep because I was sitting on the hard floor. Sometime in there we had Subway for dinner... and found out that Matthew secretly is in love with Dylan. On the five hour drive home from this girl Jennifer's house... we listened to a really slow CD and I pretty much was falling asleep, but now that we are back at Shea's I am not tired. skdjflksdjlkdsjf.

7 Comments:

  1. Amanda Otis said...
    Well I am just going to say today was fun. The end. Oh actually I am glad we found out that the skin on end of our elbow is called your wenis. It is awesome. Haha. Anyways. I am done.
    Katy said...
    i licked amanda's wenis.
    Meagan Ruff said...
    why did we have to learn what that is?
    David Isbell said...
    For any adults reading I had nothing to do with this.
    Amanda Otis said...
    LIAR! Haha jk. It was all matthew.
    Meagan Ruff said...
    true that. he's a bad influence. jk.
    Amanda said...
    i so totally know what a wenis is. so ha!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home