david smells

Well last night at about 10:40PM we flew into Birmingham. First off... the heat. It was a nice contrast to Washington. When we left it was a bout 65 degrees, and when we got here late at night it was 74. I thought it felt good. But uhmm.... well now it is just extremely hot. 95 degrees. Anyways...
Last night David and Matthew picked us up from the airport. We drove in the sweet new Armada... and I sat in between Amanda and Katy who texted each other the entire ride home. THEY WERE ONE PERSON AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. Oh well. It was a fun car ride.
Today we have been hanging out with Farah and the boys. I was so gald to see them, and Dax was pretty excited to see us. He talks more than me [that is a lot], and he has a kid voice now. Now he doesn't sound like a baby anymore, he sounds like a kid. And he has an accent. Its so weird. But he looks the same.
As for Cole, well he just laughs like crazy. And tries to eat my bracelets. Its pretty funny.
Now everyone has kinda calmed down and we're just able to sit here and talk to Farah. IN PERSON. Its great, I really missed this sitting around on the floor talking. Not to mention eating cupcakes which are delicious... YAY for Katy's birthday!!!! Later we may go to this SWEET park in town. Its really big and all wooden. I know I am almost 18, but this park is the best. :]
Thats all for now... but I'll update tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    glad you made it safely! i'll be anxiously awaiting your return so i can GO ON A DATE WITH MY HUBBY WHILE YOU BABYSIT!! ps....did you remember to take that list to farah? thanks love you
    Amanda Otis said...
    Well Alabama is awesome and I am glad I am here with you guys. That's all I have to say.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home