week.

Some exciting highlights of the week:

1. Babysat.

A. Ate popsicles... which somehow I got Saige sized handprints of popsicle on my jeans.

B. Helped Lucas play this math game which I am completely horrible at. The asteroid things go way too fast.

C. Hid from the monsters!!!

2. Saw the movie Click.

A. It was really funny at first.

B. Then it got REALLY sad.

C. Katy cried. And Dylan breathes REALLY loud.

3. Had some strange phone conversations.

A. I got a call with the song Ms New Booty playing... almost the whole song. That song inspired me and Amanda to become rappers and take over the world. Longgg story. :)

B. I called Dylan last night and I can't remember why... and he called back at 7:50 AM!!! Yeah so it definetly woke me up.

C. I talked to Dax... and I couldn't understand him very well, but he did say that he was going swimming. And when I asked him if I could come visit he said YES!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Katy said...
    I didn't cry.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home