summertime.

This past week has been a pretty great way to start off the summer break. It started Monday... babysitting Mackenzie and Saige. We watched Spongebob [for the 4th time... its great!], colored pictures, and of course, played in the creek. I may sound like a little kid, but the creek is so fun. Except there's this green stuff in it and it really grosses me and Mackenzie out. Even more when Mackenzie splashes me with the greenish water. Then after we were done babysitting, we [ Amanda Talicia and I ] began our house sitting adventure. But first we went on a driving mission. We were looking for the drive-ins, which we never found. Instead we got lost a couple times, had Wired energy drinks, which made us extremely hyper, and chased by these Mexicans who wanted Talicia's number. Its been pretty great, considering we have a whole house to ourselves, and the cutest guard dog ever. Okay so maybe he is a just a puppy but still... Chase is great. Tuesday we had a movie night, which included us three and Katy. We planned on watching Big Fish and Forrest Gump, but were too tired. Instead we watched Big Fish until 12:00AM, so we could tell Talicia happy birthday, and then went to sleep. We ended up watcing the movie the next morning. On Wednesday for Talicia's birthday, Me and Amanda made her a cake. Then we went to Red Robin with Lauren and had an amazing dinner before goign to the drive-ins. yes we actually found them this time, but the sound didn't work, so we missed most of the first movie, and slept through the second one. It was still a blast! That has pretty much been consuming our whole week, but today I got to hang out with Gene and Jess, then Dylan. Talicia and I met Gene and Jess up on Bonney Lake so Jess could get some work clothes. Gene of course tried on skirts and some cowboy boot type things. Talicia and I also saw the shoes that are kind of like Crocs... which we need to get. But they weren't the same. It was entertaining. Then in Target Talicia and I lost Gene and Jessica, but had our own adventures around the store. Most of them made us think of Farah [ you wouldn't get it... trust me ]. Then once we found Jessica and Gene, we got in a conditioner fight [sort of]. I was holding it to smell it and Gene went to squeeze the bottle but I moved it just in time to get only a tiny bit in my hair, but a ton all over Talicia's jacket. At least we smelled good right? Then we went back to my house [ me and Talicia], and Dylan came over. He pretty much ate all out food. Actually he DID eat all our food, but there wasn't much there since it is all packed to go camping. For some reason Dylan was on his laptop in the kitchen while Talicia and I looked at Volkswagon Vans in teh office... and we had a conversation on INstant Messenger... even though we were one room away from each other, and could hear the other person typing. Lame I know... but it was fun. Now T and I are just chilling up at the house, which is all clean and nice. Tomorrow I am heading out for Moses Lake with Amanda... which is going to be SWEEET. I am so excited. I'll write all about it when we get back. :]]




PS- Sorry if there are spelling errors... I am too tired to correct them and the spell check is blocked on this computer for some reason?

3 Comments:

  1. Farah said...
    Now there is SOME detail. maybe too much detail. just messing with ya!
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    i thought of you today when me and kenz were at south hill mall having some mommy/daughter time. i bought myself a pair of lime-green crocs and kenzie got bright purple. you MUST get some! talicia too.
    Meagan Ruff said...
    i definetly want some of those crocs... now you have two pair!!!!! i really want orange though. do they make orange?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home