lksdjflkasdfm :)

I haven't posted anything in so long. Its crazy. But I'm not the only one. I have been checking on everyone's to see if they have written anything lately, and besides Farah... I have been reading the same posts for at least a week. Anyway, I'm not sure what to write about. Its been a couple weeks since I got home from Alabama. Things are different with my family, my friends, our church, and I even have a job. Usually I am all for change. Something about it is exciting, but so much in so little time kinda freaks me out. But having so many changes and differences has really shown me one thing: God is always consistent. In the good, bad, sad, fun, and strange times God is always there. I don't know what I would be doing right now if I didn't have Him to turn to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home