sadder day.

I hate when people whine or complain. So I am going to be mad at myself later for being all sad on here.




I really miss Alabama. Washington is pretty and my family is here, but I miss Alabama a lot. Today Katy and I developed our pictures and basically cried looking at all of them. Then whiel driving we heard a million songs that reminded us of our sweet car rides with Matthew. That made us sad too. Then we went to Wal-Mart, which is where we spent a lot of our time in Alabama [[haha it was great.]], and that made us sad too. I wish all my Washington friends and my family would all migrate. That would be so nice. So who's with me?

9 Comments:

  1. normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    not me girl. here's why:
    1. the south is home to tornadoes, hurricanes, and toad-floating thundershowers.
    2. the south is home to the most humid, muggy afternoons ever.
    3. poisonous spiders, snakes, and other bugs live there, as well.
    sorry! i'm very happily transplanted here
    Meagan Ruff said...
    okay...I will just have to have a picture of you on my wall or something.
    Katy said...
    I'll come.
    Amanda said...
    i am with tanya..
    Katy said...
    notice that the only people that actually want to go are the ones who have lived in this stupid state their whole lives?
    Anonymous said...
    I am so sorry you are sad! You can come and stay with us any time. We miss ya'll here in Alabama!
    Katy said...
    I ate my lucky laffy taffy.
    Only half of it though...

    I gave the other half to CJ.
    Katy said...
    udpate.
    Katy said...
    You've been home for the past 3 days and you didn't even bother to write anything.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home