i truly love lists.

Things I love about my life right now and want to remember in the future:

1. I am allowed to stay up as late as I want, and usually don't have anything going on the next morning so I can sleep in. But I prefer to go to bed around 11 [its almost here right now]... so I can get up early. I think I am getting old.

2. I am in love with mail. I have so many little cards and postcards and love sending letters and drawings and cards and chapstick around Puyallup and around the country! I also love getting mail... like the note I got from Hope, and the postcard Katie and I got from Derek!

3. Mount Rainier is no longer my favorite. I don't know why I didnt ever notice them in the past 19 years of my life... but the Olympic Mountains [you can see them from the hill if you look towards Tacoma... but only on SUPER clear days] are the most BEATIFUL mountains I have ever seen. There is an especially good view from Steilcoom. Ahhh... seriously. They are marvelous! I literally do a double, and even triple take everytime I look. When they are out... I find excuses to drive and look at them!

4. I didn't think I would like short hair as much as I do. I need a slight trim, but I love that it doesn't take me an hour to dry my hair. I can shower in the morning instead of HAVING to shower at night. My hair also styles eaiser and stays that way allllll day which is awesome.

5. I am becoming more organized everyday. And almost crazily organized. From my closet to my make-up bag to my folders on my computer. I haven't lost something in I don't know when. Its a good thing and a bad thing I think.

6. I can't read enough. My favorites are stories that take place during WWII and ones that are set in the south. Especially if they have real history in them. Like The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman. AH. That is my absolute favorite. Then To Kill A Mockingbird, which unlike almost all other school districts in the US... Orting did not HAVE to read. I first read it this year!

1 Comment:

  1. Farah said...
    STILL haven't seent the hair.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home