sunday nights.

i just love sunday nights. i am like, on a high from the entire weekend. my whole week builds up to sunday. its like the end of the week... you know? i get really pumped for church and stuff, and afterwards i am just like... AWESOME!!!!! especially tonight. do you know why? of course not, that is why i am about to tell you...
I HAVE TWO FULL DAYS OFF WORK AT FORZA!!
i love love love loveeee my job, but i also love sleep. which i havent gotten enough of for the past 10 days. my energy level is so low, and it makes me sad. i am giving 100 percent at work, to my friends, at the church... and i just need to sleep for like 12 hours. which is what i am about to do. 10pm to 10am. then its off to adamo in the morning for coffee with julia and miles. oh miles oman. he is such a funny kid. i am excited to get some coffee and watch him drink his 'chock-lit melk'.
which reminds me. i seriously just love kids. they are so awesome. i talked to sloan tonight at church. she's 3... and like, a genius kid. like dax when he was 1. haha. she showed me her tatoos on her hands, and then invited me to her school again. then i spun the norris kids around until i was so dizzy i almost fell over. easton is easy to spin. he's 5. lee is a little harder... and i pretty much failed at spinning jane. her knees drug on the gym floor. i told her she was too tall. haha. and playing and talking with all these kids makes me SO EXCITED to see dax and cole and emily and corey and to meet peyton and just... ahhh i cant wait!! only ten days till i leave. but for now... sleep.
ohhh i love sleep. i am just happy to sleep right now. yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home