so far today has been sucky. i hate to say it, but it has.
i woke up earlier than i expected due to a text message. i was in that completely peaceful sleep... and my phone went off! grr. i got over it quickly though because really, it was eleven o' clock.
so i walked out towards the kitchen and guess what? ITS OCTOBER OUTSIDE. rainy rainy rainy and colllllllld. where is summer?
so i got over that too and decided to wash my face and brush my teeth. i was just about to rinse out my toothbrush after brushing when i accidentally dropped it, and watched as is fell in slow motion off the counter and straight into the toilet!
as you can see... today is not off to a good start.
but, as you cannot see, because if you are reading this you are not here, i am still in a great mood! it is monday! yay! haha. i am almost done with my teacher assistant application and resume, i am going to forza with amanda in a few hours, and i think the day will get better.
we move into our apartment in eleven days! eleven!!! woo!!! so excited!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Farah said...
    Wow! Has it gotten better or have you just strapped yourself in for the adventure of the day? I mean toothbrush in the toilet; that's almost as grand as the Goliath! I love you!
    Meagan Ruff said...
    for the record... my day stayed the same. i have been kind of sick lately... something wrong with my stomach. so i have just been hanging out at home trying to feel better. nothing terribly dramatic though. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home