and just when i thought life couldnt be more exciting...

after that post yesterday, i went to my interview. which went amazingly well i think, and i have been praying about it just about every second since the interview ended. i really believe that is the perfect job for me right now. we will see i guess!! :)

so i came home... and just kind of chilled here by myself. alone time is good when you have spent every minute of the week with other people. this is where the first curveball came into play.

no more apartment. yeah. crazy! but in a way, its a good thing. amanda found out that PLU doesnt allow student under the age of 20 to live anywhere other than campus or their own house. if PLU found out that she lived in an apartment, they could drop her classes. yeah, not cool PLU. haha. i was pretty bummed but could also see a lot of good things coming out of this. example: i can afford to pay my dad for my car insurance, pay my mom back for my plane ticket in october, save up for a newER car! yay!, be less stressed about school and such, be able to get some new jeans [mine are all ripped! haha]. none of that stuff even crossed my mind when we were getting the apartment. all i could think about was living on my own! i guess it will happen someday.

okay so curveball number one turned into an alright situation when i sat back and thought about it. but i was having a really hard time falling asleep, for many reasons. the job interview, the apartment, this whole "oh my gosh he knows my name" thing... my mind was running like crazy. it was like, 1:15am [so technically it was saturday, but just pretend it was still friday because i never actually fell asleep] and my dad came into my room. shawn's house got broken into and he had to go up there to meet the police. flipping scary. i texted amanda and we ended up talking on the phone for two hours until my dad got back. i was crazy scared that someone was going to break into our house now! but after my dad got home i finally fell asleep. at like 4AM. geesh!

1 Comment:

  1. Amanda Otis said...
    That was the craziest night of my life. Not really haha, but I enjoyed talking on the phone until amost 4 in the morning mostly about two certain people haha. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home