viva la forza!

Yes, thats correct. I am live from Forza as I type this lovely blog. I just finished filling out a very long YoungLife application, which I am very excited about. And I also just finished my coffee... which I am NOT excited about. I wish it was still full. But okay back to YoungLife, I have an interview tonight. I am pretty stoked about it. :) I am not the kind of person that gets nervous before interviews. In fact, I get fired up! Hahah. I had an interview somewhat this mornign for a coffee stand, and it looks like I will be working there on the weekends. Pretty amazing if you ask me!
You know what else is amazing? SPRINGTIME! Today was a definite wear-your-sunglasses-turn-off-the-heat-in-your-car kind of day. Jarvis actually turned on my AC, but I think it was because he was wearing a sweatshirt and long pants. Still though, no heat! The sun was heating up my car PERFECTLY.
Now that I am done with my application, I think I am going to go home and chill for a while till my interview. I am sooo sooooo sooooo excited. And tomorrow? MOSAIC. Great week so far. :)

2 Comments:

  1. Kristen said...
    huh 2 questions 1)Whats YoungLife?
    2)Whats MOSAIC?

    Coffee shop workers rock! 8-)
    Meagan Ruff said...
    1] According to the Younglife website:
    "Picture a sea of teenage faces in a crowded school hallway. Some kids are trying to blend in; some are being carried along by the crowd; others are deliberately swimming against the tide. All of them are trying to find their way in a culture that is crowded with the noise and glare of media messages and peer expectations.

    Young Life seeks to carry the message of Jesus Christ into that tumultuous tide and points teenagers toward life as they were created to live it. Since 1941, the dynamic that has characterized Young Life is its commitment to relationships — Young Life leaders meeting kids on their turf in the interest of friendship. As leaders get to know teenagers, they are able to share the love of Jesus Christ through platforms like Young Life club, Campaigners and trips to camp.

    Whether kids are seeking answers or just acceptance, Young Life is there for them, armed with a desire for fun and the ultimate message of hope."

    2] Mosaic is our college group at church. Its awesome!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home