these past couple weeks have been completely amazing. i have never laughed so hard, felt so close to my friends and family, or been so in sync with God. i have never loved a coffee place more than forza, spent more nights driving aimlessly around puyallup, or met so many new people in the span of a couple weeks. quotes and inside jokes want to come pouring out of my brain right now. like the fact that myself, and every one of my friends will one day live on pioneer way in puyallup. the fact that every single thing we see is "a sign". or that talicia, katy, amanda and i are the BIGGEST redemption band fans in the entire world.
i have found my REAL sister. i have always called amanda my sista, but she really is my sistER. its amazing. i cant explain how we read each others minds, but we do. playing cards, pictionary, even pointing out taco bell. its strange but wonderful.
i keep realizing why my best friend IS my best friend. talicia makes me laugh so hard. her hair is always getting shorter, and she never knows how. she is always singing and listening to music. and it makes me so happy to be her bff.
katy helps me out so much. she is the biggest stalker ever but its awesome. her and stella, her future mom in law, are so funny. i love chillin at katys/calebs. i am here now and even though is negative 12 degrees, i couldnt be happier.
i also realized these past couple weeks that my jaw pops in and out when i chew. weird. and that taylor swift knows my life story.

4 Comments:

  1. Amanda Otis said...
    i love you sistER.
    boy, it just sounds right!
    :D
    Kristen said...
    good to hear an update!!
    Farah said...
    Has anyone told you lately that you are random?
    Meagan Ruff said...
    everyday, all day.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home