some cool new things...

- katy, amanda, t and i are learning to longboard. its pretty amazing, but would be better if we could pick a night where the ground isnt wet. :(

-this thursday will be our 4th time going to mosaic, and i couldn't be more excited. i am starting to recognize people from previous weeks. its so weird to go to a church in a place you have lived your entire life, and not know one person. but i am starting to be like, hey i saw them last week! i should probably start making friends. thats my goal this week.

- this sunday i am starting working in the 3-year old class at church. yes thats right, my first day is easter sunday. i guess you could say i am slightly nervous.

-we [katy, amanda, talicia, lauren... so on] discovered a coffee place that is better than starbucks! and i guess you could say we're addicted. the name: forza. the location: downtown puyallup.

-speaking of downtown p-town... it has become our new favorite hangout, perfect for: driving around downtown on the confusing one-way streets, going to forza, central perk, or the coffee bar for concerts, and even longboarding.

-in may my dad is moving into our house until it sells, and me, my mom and jarv are moving into probably an apartment or smaller house. i am really hoping we move into the beloved downtown puyallup. haha. or possibly up on the hill... because it would be so much more convinient. you know?

-i dont have a job yet, but have had multiple interviews and should be hearing back within the next couple days. if only starbucks weren't so slow. in the meantime, i am continuing babysitting benjamin in village green. he is seriously one of the funniest kids ever.


am i leaving something out? [katy, amanda??] i cant think of anything to add. but life is great!

7 Comments:

  1. Amanda Otis said...
    Oh I could think of a ton of things to add...specifically about, uhm, well just think of your socks. You know what I am saying? Haha. But yeah, probably shouldn't really talk about that I guess. Haaaaaaaaa. Love you. :D
    Amanda Otis said...
    P.S. Good post by the way. Somes up how awesome life is right now for sure.
    Amanda Otis said...
    That was suppose to say Sums**. Sorry that you thought you had 3 new comments when in reality they were all from me!!!
    Meagan Ruff said...
    yeah i did, and i was a little sad but they are good comments. yeah i would prefer to keep BOTH of my socks out of my blog. if you know what i mean. especially since the shorter one tends to kick you in the face, who knows what he would do on a blog! haha? so random.
    Katy said...
    You're not that much better at blogging than me.
    Except that this a really good blog.
    And I was like whoa! She has 5 new comments just since last night?!
    But you don't really.
    Farah said...
    Thanks for the update. I'm with Kristen and could use a little more definition of longboarding, especially if you are doing it in downtown PUyallup. I love reading all of you banter in your comments. I love the community you have going on with each other. I love you!
    Anonymous said...
    lol

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home