5 random/weird facts about me

1. On New Years I learned how to play Guitar Hero [mostly from Jordyn Osborne's amazin' skills]. But anyway I can play on medium... which is really cool for me. And random.

2. I have painted my room a total of 4 times since we have lived in this house [7 years]. First there were BRIGHT colored squares on the white walls, then it was yellow, then dark brown, and now it is a tan color [Farah I think you would like it] with one wall still brown.

3. I LOVE storms!!! Snow storms, windstorms, thunderstorms... gosh they are all amazing.

4. After driving across the country... I think the only places I would want to live [besides Washington]... are Georgia/Alabama or Arizona. All the other states were boring. Besides Las Vegas, but I wouldnt want to live there either.

5. I don't like pizza very much. Everyone in the world seems to love it, but I only like it when I havent had it in a LONG time, and it is super hot just cooked. haha.

5 top places on my “want to see or want to see again” list

1. Hawaii.

2. The Caribbean.

3. New York.

4. Las Vegas [again].

5. The San Juans [again].

1 Comment:

  1. Farah said...
    Rock band beats Guitar Hero especially bass and drums!!! I'm at medium on guitar too but working my way on up. Not too into wall paint, not sure why, would love tan room with brown wall though. Hate storms!! Love pizza especially veggie!! 5 places: Grand Canyon, New Zealand, Switzerland, Holy Land (little scared to go there), and Italy!! I think I was maybe supposed to post on my blog but I liked responding to yours and Amanda's more. Pieces!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home