ahhh no

I want to go to Auburn SOOOO badly. Ask Mr. Tarry, I read and re-read their website, every little fact, every day in Journalism [When I should be doing ARTCLES... ha! Articles are overrated.] I check the mail every day [sorry mom I stole the mailbox key] for anything from Auburn, but since they are such a big school, it could take a while to get any sort of response.... you know?
But THEN... I come to Corban. And truthfully, I don't get that excited feeling that I do when I am at Auburn. But it does make me miss Amanda. And Mindy. And everyone else I have met here. And then I think of how fun it could be to go to Corban...
And thats where I get stuck. Ewww. I hate this. But I guess I will figure it out in time. :]

6 Comments:

  1. Amanda Otis said...
    God will lead you down the right path and you will be happy wherever you end up. But...don't forget about the MASTER PLAN! MWUAHAHAHAHA!
    normalisboring (aka tanya t) said...
    i'm with amanda, the girl who never speaks except for online. don't you think the Lord knows which place will best suit you for the next phase of your growth? maybe you shouldn't worry so much about MEAGAN MAKI trying to figure it out and just wait quietly until He speaks. easier said than done....i'm an overanalyzer myself and tend to want to make a final decision so i don't have to agonize over it anymore!
    Amanda said...
    i love you meagan. God will show you what he wants you to do. just keep praying about it. thanks for coming and seeing me this weekend. your the best. :]
    isbo said...
    cough,cough...AUBURN ...cough,cough... ha. anywhere you go you will love. i am just under the belief that you will "belive in Auburn, and Love it" more. (see Auburn Creed) ha, ha.
    Farah said...
    Prejudiced one also says, "You must follow God's plan and not try to plan yourself" Dreaming is great, flexibility and following are KEY!!! Warrr stinkin Eagle though!
    Dylan said...
    i personally think that auburn would be the better choice, i'm not sayin that its way better than corban but it has a fantastic location...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home