whats new?

I almost didn't post for a whole month. Kind of exciting I think... but now its time for something new.

It is December already? Who knew? I swear that it is only September... my senior year is already going by faster than ever. I had Daffodil stuff all the way up until now. I didn't win but I am somewhat happy... now I can have a life during the spring, and be able to go on a trip on spring break. :] I also sometime ago went and visited Amanda and Mindy down at Corban... which was great fun. haha I'm a loser. I really liked it and I miss them SOOOO much!!! I am extremely excited for what happens after high school aka college. I am still deciding between Corban and Auburn... which is a really hard choice. I go back and forth just about every day. Any advice on that decision would be greatly appreciated.

This Christmas break Talicia, Megan, Cameron, Dylan and I are going to visit David and Farah and the boys [and Faith]. I am pretty excited for that. It was going to be a surprise but now they know so its actually better. While we are there, we also get to go on a retreat with them... so that makes it even sweeter!!! Talicia and I have a paper chain countdown... it used to go out longer than one whole wall in my room. Now it has only 20-something links left... :]

Coming up: I am babysitting today for the Nasinecs, then next week for the Tigers. Maybe I will have some sweet babysitting stories to post about. haha. ANDDD I almost forgot. I am painting my room. Just some useless information you probably don't need to know.

4 Comments:

  1. David Isbell said...
    Thanks for the update...I held out longer
    Farah said...
    Great post... don't listen to my husband. I just knew you were going to slip. Oh well!
    isbo said...
    about the advice on the decision...i may be a little bias, but Auburn is the best school on the planet. there are non that compete, or even come close. I mean, where else do you find traditions such as rolling a big tree after a victory, or the eagle flying or owning your rival?
    Amanda Otis said...
    To tell you the truth I don't really care where you go because wherever you go I will always come visit you for like a month. You could go to to college in Africa if you really wanted to!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home